Prominent Baltimore-based Builder/Developer has a full-time opening for a Commercial Office Leasing Agent. The successful candidate should have a positive attitude, be self-motivated, enthusiastic, customer-oriented and a great team player. One to three years of commercial leasing, sales experience preferred. The position will report to the Senior V.P. of Office Leasing. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, works well with a team and independently, and wants to grow with an innovative full service commercial real estate company.
- Prepare and conduct marketing presentations for real estate brokers and interested parties, either on site or in their offices.
- Meet and call on new and existing clients to determine their short and long term requirements, gauge satisfaction with tenancy, and assist in resolving occupancy related issues.
- Prepare written proposals and letters of intent for both existing and new clients.
- Interact with space planning, construction, and legal departments throughout the process of completing office lease transactions.
- Negotiate lease terms and conditions under the direction of the SVP.
- Coordinate with the interior design, property management and construction teams for the delivery of leased office space to new and existing tenants.
- Work with the leasing team on all marketing materials and signage issues.
- 1-3 years of previous experience in Commercial Leasing preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the Baltimore Office Real Estate Market preferred
- General office experience and computer skills required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
- Maryland Real Estate Salesperson License.
Prestigious real estate/property management company with luxury residential properties in and around the Baltimore metropolitan area, has an excellent opportunity for a dynamite experienced Leasing Specialist. The qualified candidate must have a college degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred, have three to five years of experience with a proven track record working with luxury market rate communities, and be strong in sales with the ability to close the deal. The Leasing Specialist will work with a dynamic professional team and will report to the Property Manager. The company offers a competitive salary along with a terrific benefits package.
- Assisting the Property Manager in rentals to insure maximum occupancy levels at established rates.
- Marketing and networking with businesses to develop relationships and a preferred employer network for housing.
- Assisting the Property Manager in all phases of paperwork and reporting procedures as assigned.
- Reporting any resident complaints, unusual occurrences or incidents to the Property Manager.
- Being thoroughly familiar with the local area and the community and what it has to offer prospective residents.
- Aid in monitoring staff for the successful operation of the community.
- Responsible for specific tasks and overseeing special projects for the community.
- Reliable Transportation
- Strong in sales with the ability to close the deal
- Professional demeanor, able to communicate with all levels, and organized.
- Exceptional organizational and computer skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to professionally solve resident/employee issues as they arise.
David S. Brown Enterprises, Ltd. is looking for a Drywall Repairman to be responsible for drywall repairs, painting, and other minor maintenance tasks for our residential properties located in Owings Mills, MD.
Painting walls & paint touch-ups as requested
Performs other minor maintenance tasks
Reports any maintenance problems to the supervisor
Maintain compliance with local and federal laws
Carries out all other duties as assigned by supervisor
Must know community building names and geographic layout of property
Perform the tasks assigned in an orderly and timely manner
Friendly and positive attitude, excellent team player, and customer-oriented
General knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service, especially in Drywall Repairs
Must have own set of maintenance tools
Must have own personal vehicle
Clean driving record with current active driver’s license
Established prominent Builder/Developer in Owings Mills, Maryland, David S. Brown Enterprises, is seeking experienced Construction Estimator to provide estimating and budgeting services to the Development and Construction Departments. Applicant will be responsible for estimating projects within both the Commercial and Residential construction arenas. Applicant will report to the Director of Estimating, with all assigned tasks.
Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned.)
Preparing various cost estimates and project budgets for both Interior Construction and Core and Shell Work, by studying provided building plans, reading and updating specifications, and identifying any conflicts thru the RFI process to resolve any conflicts.
Ability to work as part of a team and also independently and with minimal supervision.
Ability to work on multiple projects, covering all divisions of the construction process.
Prepare and Maintain any/all RFI’s from sub-contractors and architect/engineer of record, for all the projects.
Prepare proper “Scopes of Work” per each division and then obtain bids from subcontractors and vendors based on the scope of work.
Review blueprints and provide complete take offs for each division shown on the blueprints. Complete walk thru of all project areas and review for drawing conflicts.
Ability to provide any and all “Value Engineering” that may be required to achieve the correct project cost.
Prepare a general “Project Schedule” using MS Projects, that will then be expanded once the project is given to the construction department.
Prepare and evaluate both project and tenant driven Change Orders.
Attend meetings with Tenant’s, Architects and Engineers and coordinate all necessary information
BS degree in Construction Management preferred
Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Construction Estimator.
Experience with the following programs a must; MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project.
On Screen Take Off Tools, Plans Swift or similar program knowledge preferred.
It is our belief that our extraordinary employees are our greatest strength and asset. David S. Brown Enterprises, LTD. seeks energetic, goal-oriented professionals who are team oriented. Our company requires a wide range of expertise so we actively recruit qualified people to launch and advance their careers. Our salaries are commensurate with job market rates and our employees are compensated based on their skills and ability to be successful in their jobs. A performance and salary review is conducted yearly. We offer healthcare coverage, a 401(k) program with generous employer match after a year, and other benefits including: Vacation, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Day Care Flexible Spending Account, Educational Reimbursement, College Savings Plan, and Bereavement Leave.