Construction & Labor
April 24, 2017
David S. Brown Enterprises, Ltd. is looking for a Drywall Repairman who will be responsible for drywall repairs, painting, and other minor maintenance tasks.
- Drywall repairs
- Painting walls/Paint touch-ups as requested
- Performs other minor maintenance tasks
- Reports any maintenance problems to the supervisor
- Mold awareness
- Maintain compliance with local and federal laws
- Carries out all other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must know community building names and geographic layout of property
- Perform the tasks assigned in an orderly and timely manner
- Friendly and positive attitude, excellent team player, and customer-oriented
- General knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service, especially in Drywall Repairs
- Must have own set of maintenance tools
- Must have own personal vehicle
- Clean driving record with current active driver’s license
For immediate consideration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
April 17, 2017
To work in accordance with established policies, procedures and instructions of Field Operations Supervisor. To service all David S. Brown Enterprises, Ltd. portfolio of properties as necessary or as requested. To perform all landscaping and/or hardscaping duties requested and/or required. This position is full-time, year-round, hourly paid with overtime as approved by management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding and removing thatch, and trimming and edging around flower beds, walks, and walls.
- Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, and trees, using hand or automatic sprayers or spreaders.
- Plant seeds, bulbs, foliage, flowering plants, grass, ground covers, trees, and shrubs, and apply mulch for protection, using gardening tools.
- Attach wires from planted trees to support stakes.
- Follow planned landscaping designs to determine where to lay sod, sow grass, or plant flowers and foliage.
- Gather and remove litter.
- Haul or spread topsoil, and spread straw over seeded soil to hold soil in place.
- Maintain irrigation systems, including winterizing the systems and starting them up in spring.
- Prune and trim trees, shrubs, and hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws.
- Trim and pick flowers, and clean flower beds.
- Water lawns, trees, and plants, using portable sprinkler systems, hoses, or watering cans.
- Build forms, and mix and pour cement to form borders.
- Install concrete/brick pavers (all sizes and types), blue stone, slate and tree grates.
- Install drainage systems, irrigation systems, retaining walls, fences, planters, benches and/or playground equipment.
- Maintain and repair tools, equipment, and structures such as buildings, fences, and benches, using hand and power tools.
- Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, fountains, planters and other grounds features.
- Shovel snow from walks, driveways, and parking lots, and spread salt in those areas.
- Use irrigation methods to adjust the amount of water consumption and to prevent waste.
- Care for natural turf fields, making sure the underlying soil has the required composition to allow proper drainage and to support the grasses.
- Operate powered equipment such as tractors, twin-axle vehicles, snow blowers, chain-saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, and pruning saws.
- Use hand tools such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge and brush trimmers, and axes.
- Strong commitment to company goals and values
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Dependable, organized team player
- Flexibility – must be able to manage changes and work demands
- Dependability – must be a reliable team player who can take initiative
- Professionalism – must be able to consistently maintain a professional demeanor
- While performing the duties of this job, employee is regularly required to walk, use hands, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
- Employee frequently is required to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, kneel, bend-over, pull and push.
- Employee frequently is required to lift and/or move up to 60 lbs.
- Employee is frequently required to handle/use hand tools, small equipment and large equipment.
- Employee is constantly exposed to outside weather conditions.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can be loud on several occasions.
- Individual in this position must be organized, dependable, professional and flexible.
- Must have one-three years landscaping/hardscaping experience
- Candidate should display good communication skills
- Candidates must submit to a complete background check and meet the company requirements of such
- Candidates must have reliable, personal transportation
- Consistently meet or exceed job requirements
- There is general supervision given to laborers when the Field Operations Supervisor is out on vacation or sick leave. There is no hiring or firing authority.
For immediate consideration, please contact email@example.com
If you are interested in a career opportunity with our company, please enter your contact information and paste in a copy of your cover letter and resume. Thank you for your interest.