April 17, 2017
David S. Brown Enterprises is seeking a highly motivated professional Architectural CAD Technician to perform the following duties:
- Perform detailed as-builts of existing buildings and tenant build outs in existing portfolio.
- Produce and coordinate quality construction documents in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare and ensure accuracy of technical documents, participate in the construction administration of project assignments, reviewshop drawings and submittals.
- Modify current drawings per designer changes.
- Maintains design files and expanding CAD Library.
- Degree in Computer Aided Drafting or 5 years of successful CAD Technician history.
- Strong AutoCAD Architect v2015, Sketchup or 3D Rendering, Revit a bonus, MS Office
- Ability to understand how buildings are constructed and to create clear technical documents that succinctly describe the work to be done accurately
- Excellent knowledge of Commercial Building Construction
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
- Driver’s License and own transportation
For immediate consideration, please contact email@example.com
If you are interested in a career opportunity with our company, please enter your contact information and paste in a copy of your cover letter and resume. Thank you for your interest.