June 21, 2016
David S. Brown Enterprises, Ltd is seeking a self-motivated and energetic leasing sales professional to join our growing residential team. Joining our residential team can be the start of a rewarding career in property management with the ability for upward mobility for hardworking and dedicated property management professionals. Additionally, our growing portfolio provides the potential for new employment opportunities as new projects under construction are completed.
The primary focus of the Leasing Sales Associate is to turn prospects into residents at one of our many beautiful apartment communities in Baltimore. Successful candidate will have a positive attitude and be able to provide excellent customer service to prospective and existing residents.
- Generating prospect traffic
- Converting prospect emails, calls, walk-ins into residents
- Preparing lease documentation
- Completing move-ins and preparing move in packages
- Answering phones
- Submission of maintenance requests
- Handling general existing resident inquiries
- Ability to reach leasing quotas to achieve bonus
- Comply with Fair Housing laws
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Attendance to resident events
- Community outreach including canvassing and housing fairs
- Additional responsibilities as required
- Attendance to on and off-site training
- Customer Relation Skills required
- General office experience and computer skills required
- Email, fax and internet savvy
- Two years previous leasing, retail or sales experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Ability to work full time with weekends required. Hours M-F 9am-6pm Sat 10am-5pm Sun 12pm-5pm.
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Excellent compensation and benefit package
For immediate consideration, please contact email@example.com
If you are interested in a career opportunity with our company, please enter your contact information and paste in a copy of your cover letter and resume. Thank you for your interest.