Boulevard Place, formerly the Chadwick Manor Shopping Center, was renovated and redeveloped in 2004 from an aging neighborhood retail center to a thriving new Class A mixed-use project with office, retail, and medical space.
The Class A three-story office building is comprised of 114,000 total square feet with 38,000sf floorplates. The upper floors are served by common lobbies and bathrooms with Class A finishes. The first floor suites are designed for either direct entrances or interior lobby entrances with individual HVAC systems and powder rooms for maximum tenant control and convenience. The building is served by state of the art mechanical and communication systems and ample surface parking surrounds the project.
The renovated inline retail stores and brand new built-to-suit retail pad sites include; Panera Bread, Chipolte, 5 Guys, BB&T, Rite Aid, and SECU, offer the community and onsite employees numerous retail food options and retail service providers.
Boulevard Place is also home to Kaiser Permanente’s renovated 60,000 sf two-story medical office building. Throughout the mixed use project, tenants enjoy abundant free surface parking surrounding the buildings in a pedestrian friendly environment with outdoor seating and upscale professional landscaping.
This development is located within one mile of the national headquarters for both the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), directly on Security Boulevard less than one mile from the Baltimore Beltway (I-695). The site offers excellent visibility and access from Security Boulevard and Rolling Road.
- Direct Access from Rolling Rd. at the intersection of Security Boulevard.
- Suites equipped with individual HVAC systems and powder room
- Excellent visibility from both Security Boulevard and Rolling Road.
- Within 1 mile of Social Security Administration (SSA) headquarters
- Within 1/2 mile of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) headquarters
- Within 1/2 mile of Beltway Exit 17 at Security Boulevard