McDonogh Crossroads is one of Baltimore County’s premiere office and medical office parks. It is centrally located in Owings Mills along Reisterstown Road less than one (1) mile North of Baltimore Beltway I-695. Two Class A office buildings located within the park are managed by David S. Brown Enterprises.
Ten Crossroads Drive is a Class A two-story “Boutique” office building with 45,000 square feet of office space. It offers both direct entry suites on the first floor and lobby entry suites on the second floor. Free surface parking surrounds the building and the central lobby is accessible from both the front and rear parking lot. Each suite is equipped with its own HVAC system and powder room for maximum tenant control. Adjacent building storage space is available.
Five Park Center Court is a Class A “Boutique” office building with 30,000 square feet on three (3) floors accessed via a distinctive elevator lobby. The first floor offers direct entry suites and basement storage is also available. Each suite is equipped with its own HVAC system and powder room for maximum tenant comfort and control.
- 10 Crossroads Drive and 5 Park Center Court total 75,000 square feet
- Suite sizes of 1,200 square feet and larger
- Generous tenant improvement package
- Suites equipped with their own HVAC system and powder room
- Suites with direct access and/or lobby access
- Free, onsite, abundant parking surrounding project
- McDonogh Crossroads is home to some of Baltimore’s premiere restaurants, as well as many medical practitioners and national companies
- Centrally located less than one (1) mile North of Beltway Exit 20 and 2.2 miles from the Owings Mills Town Center