Boulevard Corporate Center
2 retail spaces available
Boulevard Corporate Center is a 55-acre mixed-use complex featuring Class A retail and office space in the heart of Stevenson University Campus with academic, and student housing uses.
Strategically located on Owings Mills Boulevard within one mile of Interstate-795 and Reisterstown Road, this project offers Class A office and retail opportunities within a campus environment with abundant free parking and creative landscaping. A new traffic light at the park’s entrance insures ease of ingress and egress and excellent visibility from Owings Mills Boulevard. Freestanding, built to suit retail tenants, and inline retail tenants include; Outback Steakhouse, Bonefish Grill, Susquehanna Bank, Subway, Edo Sushi, Stone Cove Kit Bar, and Pie 5. Class A office space is available for tenants requiring both small or larger suites. At the rear of the park, Stevenson University has developed new Class A residential apartments and dormitories to house 1,2000 students, a new 60,000 square foot academic building for its Business School in this unique “campus within a campus” project plus their new Mustang Stadium & Athletic Center.
- 10997 Owings Mills Boulevard
- Owings Mills, MD 21117
- 55 acres developed with a dynamic mix of retail, office, and 1,700 bed student housing
- Large contiguous blocks of office space, 32,000 sq. ft., easily divisible smaller
- Traffic counts of over 28,000 cars per day
- Office smaller suites of 1525 sq. ft. to 3165 sq. ft.
- Generous tenant improvement packages
- State of the art electric, access and info systems
- Free, onsite, abundant surface parking
- Brand New Retail Construction
- Major tenants include: Outback Steakhouse, Bonefish Grill, Stanford Kitchen, Susquehanna Bank, Five Guys, Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robins, Edo Mae Sushi, IHOP, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, and Stevenson University Bookstore