7 retail spaces available
Lansdowne Station is an exciting class A mixed-use redevelopment project located 1/4 mile north of the Baltimore Beltway (I-695) on Washington Boulevard (Route 1) in the Lansdowne/Arbutus section of southwest Baltimore.
The site of the former B. Green distribution warehouse has been redeveloped to accommodate a 230,000 sq.ft. Wal-Mart Supercenter, 190,000 sq.ft. of inline retail space with LA Fitness, Petco, Office Depot,Chik-Fil-A, and Dunkin Donuts, 55,000 sq.ft. of Class A office space with free dedicated parking. Access is excellent with two traffic signals serving the project and major signage opportunities along Washington Blvd.
- 3531 Washington Boulevard
- Lansdowne, MD 21227
- Dynamic Mixed-Use Retail/Office project anchored by a 230,000 sq.ft. Wal-Mart Supercenter
- Located on Washington Boulevard (Route 1) 1/4 mile north of the Baltimore Beltway (I-695)
- Two traffic signals provide excellent access from Washington Boulevard
- 190,000 sq.ft. of inline retail space
- 55,000 sq.ft. of Class A office spae
- Pad sites
- Surface and structured parking
- Excellent exposure and visibility
- Major tenants include: LA Fitness, Walmart, Petco, Office Depot, Chick-Fil-A and Dunkin Donuts