1 retail Space Available
Lockwood Place is located at the heart of Baltimore’s famed Inner Harbor, directly overlooking the waterfront.
Lockwood Place is situated directly across Pratt Street from the National Aquarium in Baltimore, Pier VI Concert Pavilion, and other Harbor retail and entertainment attractions. The project features 90,000 square feet of prime retail space with a mix of upscale retailers and restaurants in a modern three-story glass and steel landmark building. Marshalls anchors this prime urban retail project with fist floor restaurant tenants consisting of PF Changs China Bistro, Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse, and Panera Bread.
- 600 East Pratt Street
- Baltimore, MD 21202
- 90,000 square feet of retail space on three floors including restaurants and specialty shops
- High profile visibility and signage on Pratt Street facing the Inner Harbor
- Adjacent Lockwood parking garage
- Exposure to over 15 million annual Baltimore Inner Harbor visitors and over 600,000 conventioneer visitors each year
- Major tenants include: Marshalls, Fogo de Chao, PF Changs and Blaze Pizza