The former Morris A. Mechanic Theatre is being redeveloped into an exciting new mixed use project located in the heart of the Central Business District at the historic intersection of Charles and Baltimore Streets.
The current plan integrates a mix of retail, residential, and underground parking. The innovative street level design will pave the way for improved pedestrian and transportation infrastructure in the surrounding blocks.
- Coming Soon
- 31 stories tall – with over 476,200 square feet of space
- Over 150,000 square feet of Class A retail space on three levels
- Approximately 450 residential units
- Excellent exposure and visibility
- Located in the heart of Baltimore’s Central Business District
- LEED certification (Designed to receive Green Certification)
- One or more green roofs
- Glass curtain wall and terra cotta wall construction
- Outdoor retail space and outdoor residential amenity space