Symphony Center is a Class A transit oriented development with office space, retail space, & residential apartments, strategically located in the heart of Baltimore’s cultural district on the Light Rail stop directly across from Meyerhoff Symphony Hall.
The project features 120,000 square feet of Class A office space with street-level retail suites in two state of the art buildings with a free, attached, covered parking structure and beautifully landscaped courtyards. Adjacent in the project is a 13-story Class A residential building with street-level service retail. The location of the project at the intersection of Park Avenue and North Howard Street provides easy access to I-83, I-95, Penn Station, the Inner Harbor, Camden Yards, University of Maryland Medical System, University of Maryland Professional Schools, and Maryland Institute College of Art.
- 1010, 1030 and 1040 Park Avenue
- Baltimore, MD 21201
- Total of 120,000 square feet of Class A office space with no public factor
- Generous tenant improvement packages
- State-of-the-art electric, access and information systems
- Free, onsite, attached, structured parking garages
- Beautiful landscaped courtyards
- Easy access to MTA light rail, metro and bus stops
- Adjacent 13-story Class A residential apartment building with street-level retail suites