400 West Baltimore
400 West Baltimore is located in the heart of the West Side Renaissance District adjacent to the Hippodrome Theatre.
This project consists of national retailers such as Nando's, Taco Town, Rita's, Qdoba, Starbucks, SECU. With street level retail suites on both the north and south sides of Baltimore Street between Eutaw Street and Paca Street, it will be an important link between the Central Business District and the University of Maryland Medical Campus.
- 400 West Baltimore Street
- Baltimore, MD 21201
- Retail and restaurant space with street level retail suites on both North and South Sides of Baltimore Street
- Includes 12,000 SF of Retail space
- Located in the heart of Baltimore’s Educational and Cultural District next to University of Maryland Medical System
- Blocks from Lexington Market, Camden Yards, The Baltimore Convention Center, 1st Mariner Arena, Harborplace and National Aquarium
- Major tenants include: Nando's, Taco Town, Rita's, Qdoba, Starbucks, SECU